Tasted a bit bland, but seasoned salt fixed that. I loved it.
Here are pics of it!
Just in case you’re wondering, that title came from Marsha Ambrosius’ “Lose Myself”. In the song, she talks about losing herself in past relationships, in order to love her current lover better. See…
“I used to do it for the love a long time ago/And all I ever wanted was love/ I used to love without fear a long time ago/And all I ever wanted was love/Then somebody came around and tried to hurt…
rules: just insert your answers to the questions below. tag at least 10 followers.
tagged by: girlsjustwannahavefunds
nickname: Steph, Stephie, That girl over there
birthday: December 28
time zone: CST
what time and date is it there: 6:14 PM, 8/26/2014
average hours of sleep i get each night: 8…unless school, then less
my most used phrase(s): You’re a joke, What?
first word that comes to mind: Computer
what i last said to a family member: No worries. What time tomorrow?
how many blankets i sleep under: One.
favorite beverage(s): Water or Dirty Shirley
last movie i watched in the cinema: Guardians of the Galaxy
three things i can’t live without: God, Family, Laughter
something i plan on learning: How to hack into computers like a bo$$
a piece of advice for all my followers: Never give up…or insert cliche advice here.
you all have to listen to this one song: Big Girls Cry - Sia
Tagging: All of my followers.
I CALL THIS GOOD PRODUCT PLACEMENT! TAMPONS AND CHOCOLATE, ALL IN ARMS REACH. BITCHES LOVE TAMPONS AND CHOCOLATE WHEN THEY ARE ON THEIR PERIOD. GOOD JOB STORE EMPLOYEE. GOOD JOB!! GIVE YOURSELF A PAT ON THE BACK! YOU DID GOOD! :)
SHARK WEEK MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!
Not that I lacked purpose before, but I felt kind of lost when I left Houston on Sunday. No boyfriend, no family, no friends. Just straight up school for the next few months.
I quickly realized that maybe I shouldn’t be feeling depressed about this. And I realized why I was depressed. School is depressing on its own, but honestly, what does getting my bachelors alone gonna do for me? At this point, not much.
So, I started thinking. I am pretty experienced now, more experienced than your average computer science major fresh out of college. I will have two years of experience in the technology industry at the end of this school year.
But it’s not enough. I want jobs to be clamoring to employ me. How else can I make myself stand out, and also make big money to pay off these massive student loans? And what will ensure that I don’t become a crazy lady, sleeping under a bridge and talking to herself? Certs.
Being certified in anything will give me a career path, but being certified in Security? (like…dealing with hackers and malware and stuff like that, not a guard at a mall or the guys following around Katy Perry) That will give me six figures when I get established.
So…I am getting certified! I signed up for a class just now, and I am going to take some time studying for it. And I’m going to be certified by December! :) *does happy dance*
1. Who was the last person you held hands with?
2. Are you outgoing or shy?
3. Who are you looking forward to seeing?
4. Are you easy to get along with?
5. If you were drunk would the person you like take care of you?
- My boyfriend on Sunday.
- I am a hybrid of both. I can be shy around new people (normally if they represent some sort of significance to me, like my bfs family or the CEO of my job) and outgoing around my friends (or when I have been drining)
- My boyfriend on Friday.
- I would say so. I have my moments, like anyone, where I am probably annoying, but meh.
- Yeah, my bf would. It has yet to happen, but I have been sick around him before, and he’s been so caring.
6. What kind of people are you attracted to?
7. Do you think you’ll be in a relationship two months from now?
8. Who from the opposite gender is on your mind?
9. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
10. Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
- I have types, but I am mostly attracted to intelligent, confident type of guys.
- I certainly hope so. But no one can say for sure. Although, I think I will be still.
- Clinton, my bf
- It depends on who it is with. My mother, yes. My boyfriend, sometimes. My friends, hell no.
- My best friend Stacy.
11. What does the most recent text that you sent say?
12. What are your 5 favorite songs right now?
13. Do you like it when people play with your hair?
14. Do you believe in luck and miracles?
15. What good thing happened this summer?
- LOL “Just wanted to let you know that I love you.”
- Hm. I don’t think I have any at the moment.
- Only if you are simultaneously washing it. Other than that, no.
- I believe in miracles. I believe in God’s favor. Luck? Meh.
- I went on a trip to another city with my boyfriend. And got a new job.
16. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
17. Do you think there is life on other planets?
18. Do you still talk to your first crush?
19. Do you like bubble baths?
20. Do you like your neighbors?
- Yes. In fact, I wish he was here, I would kiss him right now.
- Not sure. Not invested in that wonder.
- Only when proving a point about something to someone.
- Yes. Haven’t had one in a long time, so maybe the answer is now no.
- I will replace this with roommates. Answer is fuck no.
21. What are you bad habits?
22. Where would you like to travel?
23. Do you have trust issues?
24. Favorite part of your daily routine?
25. What part of your body are you most uncomfortable with?
- Paris, Venice, Barcelona
- I don’t think so, unless you count trusting too much as an issue
- My stomach
26. What do you do when you wake up?
27. Do you wish your skin was lighter or darker?
28. Who are you most comfortable around?
29. Have any of your ex’s told you they regret breaking up?
30. Do you ever want to get married?
- I get on my phone.
- Lighter, I won’t lie. More of an even brown.
- My best friends.
- I don’t have any exes. Just former love lessons.
- Yes. God, yes. More than I did before I met my bf
Another 30 I will do tomorrow.